[CentOS-virt] Bug system?

Tue May 20 08:37:52 UTC 2014

On 05/19/2014 05:49 PM, George Dunlap wrote:
> Actually, I had a hard time figuring out how to even search for /
> report Xen-related bugs using the interface... any pointers?

that should mostly just work - select the project on the top right to be
CentOS-6 or 7, and look for component xen, list all. or the search box
will do a fulltext across that project.

> Having newly-created / classified xen bugs e-mail us would be even better.

that works too, we can setup auto notify and assign, but it needs a
developer access level ( iirc ), it might be easier to email the list
here. The developer acess should be, imho, tied to git commit access (
since it also gives people the acl to close or delete bug reports ).

- KB
--
Karanbir Singh