[CentOS-virt] qemu-kvm rebuild in Centos for oVirt in SIG Virt

Thu May 22 17:30:40 UTC 2014
Douglas Schilling Landgraf <dougsland at redhat.com>

Hi guys,

As we discussed in the last CentOS SIG Virt meeting below the steps that
we do to rebuild the qemu-kvm from http://vault.centos.org to enable the
rhev-features like live snapshot for CentOS.

1. Download the last qemu-kvm from
http://vault.centos.org/${version}/updates/Source/SPackages/

2. mock -D "${build_version}" -r epel-6-x86_64 --with=rhev-features
--rebuild "${WORKSPACE}"/rpms/${qemu_kvm}
--resultdir="${WORKSPACE}"/rpms --cleanup-after

As you can see we don't bump the release at moment, please let me know
your thoughts. If there is any volunteer to take owner of this package
in the SIG group please let me know, otherwise I can take it.

Here the jenkins URL:
http://jenkins.ovirt.org/job/qemu-kvm-rhev_create-rpms_el6/

Thanks!

--