[CentOS-virt] Xen DomU supoprt in RHEL 7 and the CentOS Plan

Fri May 23 14:13:57 UTC 2014
Simon Rowe <simon.rowe at eu.citrix.com>

On 23/05/14 13:19, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> so far, in rhel7rc its pretty clear that Xen instances ( domUs ) are not
> going to boot with the RHEL7rc kernel. Also, i think at this point its a
> safe bet that these things wont change to GA - no way to accertain that,
> but its a safe bet ).
Why do you say that? My minimal testing of the rc doesn't show any
problems installing on Xen 4.4

Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 7.0 (Maipo)
Kernel 3.10.0-121.el7.x86_64 on an x86_64

localhost login: root
Password:
[root at localhost ~]# mount -t xenfs none /proc/xen
[root at localhost ~]# cat /proc/xen/capabilities
[root at localhost ~]#

Simon