[CentOS-virt] Xen DomU supoprt in RHEL 7 and the CentOS Plan

Sun May 25 19:23:55 UTC 2014
Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel at gmail.com>

I'd not realized Citrix had shifted their publication model. If what
is on github is what they use for production, *good*. Are there any
major components left that are missing from github?