[CentOS-virt] Xen DomU supoprt in RHEL 7 and the CentOS Plan

Fri May 23 12:19:45 UTC 2014

Hi Guys,

so far, in rhel7rc its pretty clear that Xen instances ( domUs ) are not
going to boot with the RHEL7rc kernel. Also, i think at this point its a
safe bet that these things wont change to GA - no way to accertain that,
but its a safe bet ).

Wondering if someone has looked into what the challenges might be to
enable this support, and then what the options are to deliver this support ?

If we can get the stuff staged up, we can work it during the Distro QA
stages and target ( potentially ) a in-sync release for Xen support when
CentOS7 goes GA

- KB

--
Karanbir Singh