[CentOS-virt] Mailing list policy

Mon May 19 15:11:56 UTC 2014
Dave Neary <dneary at redhat.com>

Hi,

On 05/19/2014 09:41 AM, George Dunlap wrote:
> I think moderation / whitelisting is worth a try.  If it just doesn't
> work, we can always go back.

If you go that way I would recommend using the SpamAssassin integration
for Mailman, with a very aggressive setting. I've seen community lists
getting 100x more spam in the moderation queue than ham going to the
mailing list - when you have to fetch one ham message from 150 spam it
quickly becomes easier to just check the "drop all messages awaiting
moderation" checkbox.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13