[CentOS-virt] Automate running grub-bootxen.sh for kernel installs in Xen4CentOS

Fri Oct 3 15:33:11 UTC 2014
rgritzo <rgritzo at gmail.com>

although i am very new to the xen project, this approach makes good sense to me.

consistent with the use of files within /etc/sysconfig and very predictable and sensible behavior.
also seems like it is a good base to build from when adding future features.

is it ready yet :}

r.

--
Russ Gritzo                            email:  rgritzo at gmail.com
/usr/games/gfortune:
I know engineers.  They love to change things.
- Dr. McCoy