[CentOS-virt] How to run cloud image for 6.5?

Tue Oct 7 12:27:18 UTC 2014
PJ Welsh <pjwelsh at gmail.com>

Unless one of the devel members responds, the cloud instance <All our
conversations take place on the CentOS-Devel mailing list (
http://lists.centos.org/ ) and we are on irc at #centos-devel on
irc.freenode.net> info seems to mention to post to the CentOS-Devel mailing
list or on irc at #centos-devel on irc.freenode.net