[CentOS-virt] Domain Controllers virtualized KVM

Wed Oct 15 11:07:49 UTC 2014
Andry Michaelidou <andrim at cs.ucy.ac.cy>

Dear Lucian,

I am already running Windows OS and use virtio drivers, but not for AD.
Did you implement PCI passthrough for the disk access?

--
Andry Michaelidou Papa | IT Systems Administrator|Department of Computer
Science| University of Cyprus