[CentOS-virt] Issues with Ubuntu 14 as a guest VM, and network throughput..

Sven Kieske s.kieske at mittwald.de
Tue Sep 30 11:27:22 UTC 2014

I don't know if ubuntu includes all the drivers in the newest versions.
they did for ubuntu 12.04, but they also offer special kernels for
virtualization guests, it might be worth it to check them out.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen