[CentOS-virt] CentOS ovirt-3.1 repository

Mon Sep 1 13:21:21 UTC 2014
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

On 09/01/2014 01:08 AM, Hideo Goto wrote:
> Dear sirs,
>
> We are operating an Ovirt-3.1(2) based virtual server system with approx
> 10 CentOS6+vdsm nodes.
> Engine and node server's were build using RPMs installed through the
> here-below Yum repository, according to the
> HowTo on the CentOS site (http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/oVirt)
>
> http://dev.centos.org/centos/6/ovirt/ovirt.repo
>
> While I have another node server to add, I kew that this repository does
> not exists any more.
>
> I would be glad if someone could tell me where we can find the archives.

This we in our testing repo only, and once oVirt.org started releasing
all updates for CentOS-6, we stopped doing it as it was just duplicate
work and the oVirt.org work was released as stable.

I would recommend that you look here for equivalent versions:

http://resources.ovirt.org/releases/

I am looking, but I don't think we keep our versions.  If you want 3.1
versions, you can get something very similar to what we did here:

http://www.dreyou.org/ovirt/

in the ovirt-engine31 and vdsm31 directories ...

I would highly recommend the newer versions from oVirt.org as they are
now shipping version 3.4 as stable for EL6.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes