[CentOS-virt] vTPM manager for Xen

Wed Sep 24 07:13:19 UTC 2014
Jordan <yordan.kostov at tracksystem.info>

                Those 2 other files give some other perspective of the
things. Thanks.

                What I cannot find is the following:

Compiling the Xen tree:

-----------------------

Compile and install the Xen tree as usual; be sure that the vTPM domains are

enabled when you run configure.

                I use the Citrix XEN 6.2 + measurement boot addon and I
don't have the vtpm manager installed on it. I don't know how do I enable
vTPM domains at this point.

                I am not sure where to look for the mini os for xen , I
found this https://github.com/mirage/xen/blob/master/stubdom/vtpm/ which I
think is the correct mini os + vtpm stubdomain.

                So what I don't understand is how to install/enable vtpm
manager on the citrix xen dom0?

Best regards,

Jordan