[CentOS-virt] Come hear Johnny Hughes talk about Xen4CentOS on Sept 15 in NYC

Mon Sep 8 18:36:27 UTC 2014
Russell Pavlicek <russell.pavlicek at citrix.com>

Paul.

>Can someone video it please ?

The plan is to have it recorded.  It may be a few weeks before it becomes available, though.  It depends on how prompt the Linux Foundation subcontractor is.  When it becomes available, it will be posted on XenProject.org in the Videos and Presentations section.

But I encourage people local to the venue to attend so they get a chance to meet Johnny and engage in Q&A.  Your question may even be enshrined on the video.  ;)

Russ Pavlicek
Xen Project User Summit Program Coordinator

From: centos-virt-bounces at centos.org [centos-virt-bounces at centos.org] on behalf of Always Learning [centos at u62.u22.net]
Sent: Monday, September 08, 2014 1:44 PM
To: Discussion about the virtualization on CentOS
Subject: Re: [CentOS-virt] Come hear Johnny Hughes talk about Xen4CentOS        on      Sept 15 in NYC

On Mon, 2014-09-08 at 16:44 +0000, Russell Pavlicek wrote:

> Folks near New York City may want to come hear Johnny Hughes talk
> about Xen4CentOS and the Virtualization SIG next Monday at the Xen
> Project User Summit.

Can someone video it please ?  An ordinary digital camera capable of
filming will do the job. A video camera too.  Second best would be an
audio recording (.wav / .mp3).

Many of us would like to experience, and benefit from, such an
interesting talk.

Whatever happened to the London, West (e.g. LHR) dojo ?

Thank you.

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.

   Centos, Exim, Apache, Libre Office is the future. Micro$oft is the past.