[CentOS-virt] Issues with Ubuntu 14 as a guest VM, and network throughput..

Tue Sep 30 10:44:23 UTC 2014
Howard Leadmon <howard at leadmon.net>

 Your right, I didn't, and I could have sworn I had put that in the message.
I am running KVM, and I thought it would seem funny for the virtio stuff to be missing in the Linux kernel, well the newer ones at that.

---
Howard Leadmon