[CentOS-virt] CentOS Images on AWS with partitions on /dev/xvda1 are awkwared to resize

Thu Apr 30 03:24:54 UTC 2015
Kelly Prescott <kprescott at coolip.net>

This is not really a problem at all.
when you launch your image for the first time, you can specify a larger /
volume size and cloud-init-tools will take care of the rest.
This is well documented in the AWS userguides.

-- Kelly Prescott