[CentOS-virt] Xen in a Box Proposal

Thu Apr 16 08:21:38 UTC 2015
Gautam Malu <gautam.maloo at gmail.com>

Hi,

Regarding my gsoc proposal (xen in a box), I have developed a set of
scripts to create a custom CentOS ISO  which delivers Xen 4.4 stack on
CentOS 6.6 with libvirt and fully bridge network settings. I have used xen
scripts for networking settings.

Waiting for feedback.

scripts: https://github.com/gautammaloo/centos-xen

proposal: