[CentOS-virt] Seeing dropped packets / tcp retrans on latest 4.4.1-10el6

Wed Apr 15 22:22:28 UTC 2015
Nathan March <nathan at gt.net>

So I might have been misinterpreting things here and might be way off base. I think you can ignore this thread and I'll follow up if I get anything concrete down the road =) The retranmissions I'm seeing and reproducing are probably within normal allowances and can't reproduce the issue that originally lead me down this path.

- Nathan