[CentOS-virt] CentOS 7 AMI Building

Thu Apr 16 16:48:15 UTC 2015
Jason Antman <jason at jasonantman.com>

Yes... we currently use Packer to achieve a repeatable build process, from
scratch. We'd like to replicate that and be able to build from scratch
without spinning up an EC2 instance, in an automated way.

I don't know how to phrase this, so apologies if it comes across wrong, I
have immense respect for you personally and for CentOS... but, is it really
that difficult to post the kickstarts and/or build scripts somewhere? Or at
least enough of them to replicate something similar?

Thanks,
Jason