[CentOS-virt] Xen build with XSAs through 163 in progress

Tue Dec 8 12:23:48 UTC 2015
George Dunlap <dunlapg at umich.edu>

Just a heads-up: A Xen package with XSAs through 163 is on its way
through the build system.  I'll send an announcement when I've tagged
it as ready to be propagated to the mirrors.

As with the last XSA update, it will depend on having manually updated
to the new Virt SIG repository layout.  If you haven't already please
run the following in preparation:

yum install http://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/6/virt/x86_64/xen/centos-release-xen-7-11.el6.x86_64.rpm

(And note that this package depends on a package from centos-extras,
so if you have that repo disabled by default you'll need to enable it
to perform the above command.)

 -George