[CentOS-virt] How to manually add a new interface to a bridge device?

Wed Dec 9 07:41:39 UTC 2015
Zoltan Frombach <zoltan at frombach.com>

I would stop the VM, edit its definition file (that's an XML file) and then
start it up. But be careful: After you edit the XML file, you need to
execute a command so KVM re-reads that file. I forgot that command, but you
can look it up on Google.