[CentOS-virt] CentOS 7 libvirt-1.3.0-1 coming to virt-xen buildlogs

Mon Dec 21 10:18:11 UTC 2015
George Dunlap <dunlapg at umich.edu>

On Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 7:38 PM, Pulkit Gupta <pulgup at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> There is a strange issue in the CentOS 7.2 libvirtd 1.2.17 service.
> If there is a symlink in the "/etc/libvirt/qemu/autostart/" which is created
> before the libvirtd service is started, libvirtd wont start.
> Deleting the symlink from the autostart folder, then starting the libvirtd
> service works.
> Is this a know issue ?

It's not very polite to change the topic like this -- if you have a
question about a new topic, you should start a new thread. :-)

It's also a bit counterproductive, because someone who knows the
answer to your question may not even look at this thread, since the
subject indicates that it's about virt-xen libvirt 1.3.0, rather than
about RHEL's libvirt 1.2.17 (which is what you're asking about).

Unfortunately I don't know the answer to your question, and it's a bit
out of my remit to look into it.  You might try posting again with a
more appropriate subject line and see if anyone else can help you.

Peace,
 -George