[CentOS-virt] How to kickstart a guest with Centos 6.6 & Xen 4.4

Thu Jul 30 12:29:11 UTC 2015
Elliot Fox <elliotnfox at gmail.com>

Hello,

I posted a question over at xenproject.org but it was recommended that I
send out a message here for help.

My post there:
http://www.xenproject.org/help/questions-and-answers/vanilla-pv-centos-guest-via-kickstart-centos-6-6,-xen-4-4.html

The TL;DR is: Everything I've found to kickstart a new vanilla rhel/centos
guest points to specifying a kernel & and initrd- for RHEL/Centos 5. But
where is the xen initrd for Centos 6? The Xen4Quickstart instructions are
awesome, but after install you are left with a kernel and an initramfs & no
initrd for a centos 6 guest in xen.

So is there a better way to kickstart a fresh/vanilla VM post
Xen4Quickstart instructions? Shall I build an initrd from the initramfs
(and how) or is there another way?

Apologies if this is discussed elsewhere, but if it is I have yet to find
it and I've been looking around for some time.

Thank you!