[CentOS-virt] Libvirt 1.2.15 and Kernel 3.18.12 RPMs pushed to the Xen4

Thu Jul 16 10:50:12 UTC 2015
George Dunlap <dunlapg at umich.edu>

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 10:36 AM, Antti Salmela <asalmela at iki.fi> wrote:
> Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org> wrote:
>> I have signed and pushed the libvirt-1.2.15-3 and kenel-3.18.12-11 RPMs
>> into the xen4 repository for CentOS-6.6.  These have been in
>> virt6-testing for a few months now with no negative reports.
>
> Kernel 3.18.12-11 failed to boot on a Dell PowerEdge R620 - unable to start
> init, but restarted immediately after and I'm not currently able to test
> more.

Thanks for the report, but that's not much to go on.  If you get a
chance to make a more complete description of your system, and boot /
serial logs if available, as well as whether the kernel was able to
boot native or not.

Thanks,
 -George