[CentOS-virt] Where are the Centos 7.1 1503 KVM repos please?

Mon Jul 27 08:42:15 UTC 2015
Keith Roberts <keith.roberts at ecric.nhs.uk>

Hi Marcos.

The processor is an intel centrino in an acer aspire 5735 laptop.

I’ll take another look at this problem later, and post the exact error message asap.

Kind Regards,

Keith