[CentOS-virt] CentOS 6 VM image for paravirtualizaton on CentOS Xen server

Sarah Newman srn at prgmr.com
Mon Mar 16 00:26:32 UTC 2015

> So I'm right back to my effectively unanswered original questions. So
> please: I asked a very specific pair of questions, and they remain
> unanswered. CentOS 5 Xen server (hypervisor, or Dom0, whatever we want
> to call it this week): Does CentOS 6 work, paravirtualized, on such a
> server? And given my deployment issues, does anyone have a base OS
> image I can get a copy of?

I'm not sure why you need tftp to do a net install assuming you control the guest configuration.

How about

kernel = file from https://mirrors.kernel.org/centos/6/os/i386/images/pxeboot/vmlinuz
ramdisk = file from https://mirrors.kernel.org/centos/6/os/i386/images/pxeboot/initrd.img
extra = "console=hvc0"