[CentOS-virt] Make a installer ISO to install Xen 4.4 + CetOS 4.4

Nico Kadel-Garcia

nkadel at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 05:54:33 UTC 2015

On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 1:08 AM, Gautam Malu
<gautam.malu at research.iiit.ac.in> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am Masters student at IIIT Hyderabad, India. I have made a set of scripts
> to make a customized installer ISO which installs Xen4.4 + CentOS 6.6. I
> have tested it on a Xen HVM VM. I would be great if anyone can test it out.
>
> https://github.com/gautammaloo/centos-xen
>

> Best regards,
> Gautam Malu

You've tested it out on hardware server, and it's successfully
installed and configured Xen based guests? Good.

Given that you're installing CentOS guests on a CentOS Xen hypervisor,
why would you *bother* to install n HVM, and why wouldn't you use
paravirtualization?