[CentOS-virt] iTunes

ToddAndMargo

ToddAndMargo at zoho.com
Sat May 9 08:37:38 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I am putting together a high end workstation quote for a customer. He is
going to want a Virtual Machine, specifically so he can run iTunes (his
wife buys music through iTunes and sync's them to her iPod).

So which VM would you guys use? KVM or Virtual Box?

I am very familiar with KVM and adore it. It's USB support is kind of
weird though (iPod).

I have been seriously burned by Virtual Box before and do not care much
for the way Oracle does things, so I would have to bite my pride if
Virtual Box would be better to run iTunes. (Who knows, maybe Virtual Box
has gotten better.)

What do you guys think?

Many thanks,
-T