[CentOS-virt] Linux kernel 3.18.12 and libvirt 1.2.15 for Xen4CentOS in virt6-testing

Wed May 13 18:14:22 UTC 2015
George Dunlap <dunlapg at umich.edu>

Thanks to work from Johnny, linux 3.18.12 with all the x4c blktap
goodness have been built and are now in the virt6-testing repo.  I've
also uploaded libvirt 1.2.15.  As you may have seen earlier today,
virt6-testing also includes an updated 4.4.2 package with the latest
security update (XSA-133).

The kernel has had some basic testing (by myself, Johnny, and another
community member), but libvirt is at the moment untested, so caveat
emptor.

With such a large change, I want to leave both up for a few weeks
before pushing them into the main repo.  Please test them and report
any errors you find.

As a reminder, you can use the virt6-testing repo by putting the
following file into /etc/yum.repos.d:

[virt-testing]
name=VirtSIG-\$releasever - Xen Testing
baseurl=http://cbs.centos.org/repos/virt6-testing/\$basearch/os/
gpgcheck=0
enabled=0

For the adventurous, there are (as yet untested) kernel and xen
packages in virt7-xen-44-candidate as well.  I'll be pushing those to
testing once I've actually had a chance to do set up my testing
environment.

Peace,
 -George