[CentOS-virt] Kubernetes 0.17.1 in virt7-testing

Thu May 28 10:35:45 UTC 2015
George Dunlap <dunlapg at umich.edu>

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 3:53 PM, Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org> wrote:
> On 05/27/2015 09:25 AM, George Dunlap wrote:
>> On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 11:53 AM, Navid Shaikh <nshaikh at redhat.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> kubernetes-0.17.1-3 is in virt7-testing repo [1]. Please test and feedback.
>>>
>>> [1] http://cbs.centos.org/repos/virt7-testing/x86_64/os/Packages/
>>
>> They wanted to get rid of virt7-testing -- does this come under oVirt?
>>
>>  -George
>
> Kubernetes is part of the things used for docker images .. and likely
> Project Atomic based things.  The current RHEL 7 Extras version is
> included in CentOS 7 Extras.  This is a newer version than that.

I know it's related to virtualization, so I'm not opposed to it
showing up in the virt7 repos *somewhere*; it's just that I understood
alphacc (Sorry, don't know his real name!) as wanting to deprecate
virt7-testing in favor of virt7-{project}-{version}-testing (and as of
a week ago was asking when he could remove the virt7-testing tags
entirely).  So this should ideally be in
virt7-docker-${VERSION}-testing, where $VERSION is one of {master,
upstream, common}.

 -George