[CentOS-virt] CentOS 6 Xen package update (including XSA-156)

Thu Nov 19 15:09:38 UTC 2015
George Dunlap <dunlapg at umich.edu>

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 12:28 PM, George Dunlap <dunlapg at umich.edu> wrote:
> I've cloned & build Fedora's libvirt-python-1.2.15 (which is pretty
> much what I did for libvirt-1.2.15); it should show up in buildlogs in
> an hour or two.  Once that's in, if you go "yum
> --enablerepo=centos-virt-xen-testing virt-manager", it should install.
> (At least, the version in CBS works for me.)

Also -- I added "install virt-manager" to my smoke-test scripts, and
was rather surprised to find out that it succeeds on CentOS 7 --
because apparently libvirt-python-1.2.8 from the C7 base repo will
happily install along with libvirt-python-1.2.15.  Out of curiosity,
have you tried to see if it works?

 -George