[CentOS-virt] kvm-qemu-ev in testing

Lamar Owen

lowen at pari.edu
Wed Oct 28 16:29:28 UTC 2015

On 10/07/2015 07:07 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> hi,
>
> kvm-qemu-ev from virt7-kvm-common-release is now signed and available on
> buildlogs.centos.org for testing, the corresponding release file is
> available in the centos/7/extras/ location on buildlogs as well.

Works here as a drop-in replacement for the 'regular' qemu-kvm packages
running Windows 7 as a guest.  I am still looking forward to seeing what
the '-ev' packages bring to the table over the regular qemu-kvm
packages, but Win7 seems a bit more responsive under '-ev' than under
the regular packages.

I actually rebuilt from the latest .src.rpm on cbs rather than using the
pre-built ones, but am looking forward to following this.

In what repo will the '-ev' packages reside for update purposes?