[CentOS-virt] Xen Doc Day: Guide to setting up bridging on CentOS 6 / 7

Wed Oct 28 17:24:06 UTC 2015
George Dunlap <dunlapg at umich.edu>

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 5:14 PM, Nathan March <nathan at gt.net> wrote:
> If you'd like to extend that a little bit, here's example configs on how to do LACP and vlan tagging on c6:

Hey Nathan,

Thanks for the feedback.  I meant the HOWTOs to be for a super-basic
setup. I presume someone who wants vlans and what-not can read the
full RHEL 6 / 7 documentation (which I linked to from the parent
document, https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Xen/Xen4QuickStart.

If you want to add a new wiki page with your suggested setup, and link
to it from the main page, that would be good as well.

> Also there's a small error in your c6 doc, you specify ifcfg-$dev but $dev never gets set anywhere.

Ah, thanks -- missed that one when copy-and-pasting from my testing scripts. :-)

Peace,
 -George