[CentOS-virt] Enabling enhanced neetworking for CentOS 6 bqse images in AWS

Nico Kadel-Garcia nkadel at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 15:32:36 UTC 2015

I've made a few OS's from the the CentOS 6 base images in AWS, and
they're working quite wwell. But I'm reaalizing that they do not have
the enhanced networking enabled by default. And I'm also realizing
that I have to  *stop* the OS in AWS terms, enable network enhanced
networking manually, and lose all the contengs of my ephemereal
storage when I do this.

Is there any reason not to enable enhanced networking by default, in
the base CentOS 6 image and same a painful and  painful step for AWS
users?