[CentOS-virt] Fwd: xen-4.4.3-1 packages released

Keith Roberts keith.roberts at ecric.nhs.uk
Thu Sep 24 09:11:17 UTC 2015

Forwarding this to the list as I had a problem with our domain being blacklisted:

<centos-virt at centos.org>: host mail.centos.org[72.26.200.203] said: 554 5.7.1
   Service unavailable; Client host [62.208.144.128] blocked using
   ix.dnsbl.manitu.net; Your e-mail service was detected by mx-ha.web.de (NiX
   Spam) as spamming at Thu, 24 Sep 2015 05:14:02 +0200.

Begin forwarded message: