[CentOS-virt] Beta CentOS 7 Xen packages available

George Dunlap

dunlapg at umich.edu
Tue Sep 8 13:16:40 UTC 2015

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 2:02 PM, Itamar Reis Peixoto
<itamar at ispbrasil.com.br> wrote:

>> not fragment to a bunch of different individual people making a bunch of
>> different RPM sets that the community does not know who produces, etc.
>>

> what you're doing its a complete crap, what you said is different from what
> you did, why you' (centos virt sig) not contributed to the work of fedora
> guys instead of reinventing the wheel ?

I don't know if you noticed, but Fedora and CentOS aren't the same
distribution.  The users target different things.

That said, it would actually be nice to be able to share a lot of the
packaging effort with Fedora, if they're willing and if it's possible.
It's been something I've thought about for quite a while.

If you have any concrete suggestions, feel free to share them.

 -George