[CentOS-virt] Beta CentOS 7 Xen packages available

Tue Sep 8 11:41:04 UTC 2015
George Dunlap <dunlapg at umich.edu>

On Mon, Sep 7, 2015 at 11:40 AM, Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org> wrote:
> What we really need is to make the REAL xen RPMs .. the ones produced in
> this SIG .. work with systemd.  These RPMs are produced by Citrix, so we
> need to get the right.

Just to be clear -- RPMs are produced by the CentOS Virt SIG, which is
meant to be an open, community-developed project.  At the moment the
xen maintainer happens to work for Citrix, but that's neither here nor
there.

If there are people who feel like they want to contribute but can't,
please speak up.  It takes an effort to do things "in the open", as it
were, and if I don't know anybody's "listening" it's a lot easier just
to do things on my own.

 -George