[CentOS-virt] OT: adding a wifi adapter to openvswitch

Thu Sep 24 15:35:58 UTC 2015
Nux! <nux at li.nux.ro>

http://linux.die.net/man/8/networkmanager search for "dispatcher.d".

What he wants is entirely possible AFAIK, I've done it on a Rpi (Raspbian) at home, I'm sure it can't be too hard in CentOS.

Nux!
www.nux.ro