[CentOS-virt] poor performance with dom0 on centos7

Wed Sep 16 19:55:31 UTC 2015
Christoph <mangel at gmx.de>

Hi

Im now pretty sure the problem is the DomU with NFS Server.

If I write on a NFS share from other Host (bare metal or other vm) then
I see on my NFS server nearly the whole time 100% io at [jbd2/dm-5-8]
process...
If I write on a SMB share (same partition as nfs share) from other Host
then it is a little bit better but still ever and ever again 100% io
load

If I write a 1GB file on the same partition (with nfs/samba share) with
dd, I dont see the high io load...

Is there a known problem with nfs/smb shares and/or dm in xen domU's on
centos 7 as dom0? With centos 6 as dom0 I didnt had the problem...
(the partition with the shares is a raid5 software partition, soft raid
is build in dom0 and as a xvd device passed through to the domU with the
shares)

could selinux be the problem? I have it in permissive mode on all hosts
here (dom0 and domU) not disabled...

Any hints for me?

--
------