[CentOS-virt] Xen 4.4.3 packages available in virt6-xen-44-testing

Tue Sep 8 17:48:39 UTC 2015
Scot P. Floess <sfloess at nc.rr.com>

George,

Just an FYI - I tried to run the rpm command and none of the repos showed
up enabled by default.

I tried enabling them manually, but I get this error:

  One of the configured repositories failed (CentOS-7 - xen),
  and yum doesn't have enough cached data to continue. At this point the
  only safe thing yum can do is fail. There are a few ways to work "fix"
  this:

I didn't spend too much time debugging - but that was what I got straight
away after installing centos-release-xen-7-7.el6.x86_64.rpm and manually
enabling some of the repos.