[CentOS-virt] adding xen support to grub2 got segfault running grub2-mkimage

Tue Sep 15 09:56:07 UTC 2015
George Dunlap <dunlapg at umich.edu>

FYI, your mail provider (yahoo.com) has asked all mail providers to
treat any mail that doesn't come directly from their servers as spam
-- this includes mail from mailing lists.

As a result a large number of people will never see mail sent to any
mailing list from this address, since the message will end up in their
spam folder.

You might consider either complaining to your mail provider to get
them to change their policy, or switching mail providers when sending
to mailing lists.

 -George