[CentOS-virt] Centos 7 newer kernel needed

-=X.L.O.R.D=- xlord.sl at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 05:32:20 UTC 2016

Dear Laurentiu,
Agree with Johnny for kernel upgrade if upgrade helps, alternative if 3.10
or above already supported it, you can check from kernel parameter or
options if they are disabled on purpose.
You can do that via the "make menuconfig" via
"https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/I_need_the_Kernel_Source" or
"https://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/BuildingKernelModules". Hope that helps!

Xlord