[CentOS-virt] Why does AWS instance always lost around 500MB memory

Tue Aug 2 06:57:07 UTC 2016
Dũng Trần-Dương <chris.duong83 at gmail.com>

Hi Stephen,

I've just tested in Virtualbox, same thing happened to CentOS but the loss
is lesser than in AWS.

Both machines are allocated with 4096MB in Vagrantfile.

```
[vagrant at my-multi-centos-72 ~]$ cat /proc/meminfo
MemTotal:        3882384 kB
MemFree:         3527648 kB

vagrant at my-multi-ubuntu-1604:~$ cat /proc/meminfo
MemTotal:        4046708 kB
MemFree:         3695204 kB
```