[CentOS-virt] Centos 7 newer kernel needed

Thu Aug 4 12:30:12 UTC 2016
Laurentiu Soica <laurentiu at soica.ro>

Hi Xlord,

Yes,  the CPU has support for EPT.

I wrongly thought that the nested EPT was first introduced in 3.12.
Following your instructions I see that I have it enabled on my system as
well.

However,  checking the kernel commits from 3.12 on search string 'nested
ept'  I found about 10 code changes/fixes for nested EPT.

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable.git/log/?id=refs%2Ftags%2Fv3.12.62&qt=grep&q=Nested+ept

What options do I have to get this commits on a Centos 7 kernel?

Thank you,
Laurentii