[CentOS-virt] Centos 7 newer kernel needed

Fri Aug 5 06:47:17 UTC 2016
Laurentiu Soica <laurentiu at soica.ro>

Hello,

OK.  Thank you both for answering.  I have enough information now to decide
next if a kernel upgrade is required in my case or not.

I think the decision will be based on whether the 2nd level of
virtualization performs fast enough and without issues.

Have a great day,
Laurentiu