[CentOS-virt] Garbled screen after RAM Scrub on boot

Francis Greaves francis at choughs.net
Tue Feb 23 19:16:13 UTC 2016

I have tried that, but it makes no difference!
I have removed all GFX settings, and vga= settings, and rhgb, still no good.
All I would like is a 1024x768 screen which shows what is going on at boot.
I know I can look in the logs, but it is useful to see.
Everything is fine at the login prompt, but the resolution is low.