[CentOS-virt] Asking to join CentOS virt-sig for oVirt

Fri Feb 19 15:39:30 UTC 2016
Sandro Bonazzola <sbonazzo at redhat.com>

On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 4:24 PM, Rafael Martins <rmartins at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm Rafael Martins, from oVirt integration team, and I'd like to join the
> CentOS virt-sig to help with oVirt packaging and maintenance.

Welcome aboard Rafael! Ack on my side for joining.
I'm not sure myself about the on-boarding procedure.
Karanbir (CC, not sure he's subscribed to this list too) is there something
I need to do for giving permissions to Rafael to build and tag packages in
ovirt / qemu tree?