[CentOS-virt] virtio not installing correctly

Tue Feb 2 12:16:27 UTC 2016
isdtor <isdtor at gmail.com>

> I'm not sure if that is going to make any difference. I use the latest
> myself ( .112 )
>
> Are you sure that the spinning wheel is not caused by the driver driver
> signature verification? Maybe try to upgrade the "root certificates" via

It's XP, not 7. Driver installation commences (pages flying from folder to folder animation), and the machine had all the latest updates installed by the time XP went out of support.

I think I will try the latest virtio. Pretty much stuck right now.