[CentOS-virt] Garbled screen after RAM Scrub on boot

Mon Feb 22 18:06:18 UTC 2016
Scot P. Floess <sfloess at nc.rr.com>

Francis,

I just rebooted my Precision 470 and watched...nothing :(

I see the boot menu, and then everything goes blank - as in just a
blinking cursor until I get the login prompt.

No idea what it's doing - but I don't even see the scrubbing free memory
output...