[CentOS-virt] Xen kernel-3.18.25-17 EL6 and EL7 needs testing

George Dunlap dunlapg at umich.edu
Wed Jan 20 11:16:15 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 9:02 PM, Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org> wrote:
> There is a new xen kernel for centos-6 and centos-7 the needs testing in:
>
> http://cbs.centos.org/repos/virt6-xen-common-testing/x86_64/os/Packages/
>
> and
>
> http://cbs.centos.org/repos/virt7-xen-common-testing/x86_64/os/Packages/

Thanks, Johnny!

Just a minor question about workflow.  I had understood that CentOS
wanted the CBS itself to only be used for SIG dev testing; and that
for wider testing they wanted to use buildlogs.  And so ideally after
making sure the basics were in place, you would have tagged it with
-testing, and then sent out an announcement asking people to test it
by doing "yum --enablerepo=centos-virt-xen-testing update kernel".
Was that the idea, or did I miss something?

Thanks,
 -George