[CentOS-virt] Networking Problem

Thu Jan 14 13:15:29 UTC 2016
Günther J. Niederwimmer <gjn at gjn.priv.at>

Hello,

I have two problems one big and the other small with my KVM System

I have four NICs configured on my system, and I lost the most time on reboot
one NIC ?  I have all clients configured in the same way and I lost on all
clients the same NIC ?

The NICs are configured in virt-manager

2 x Hostdev ens10 ens9
1 x Bridge (virtio)  eth1 // this is the Problem NIC
1x Isolated Network (virtio) eth0

I have configure two even Computers and have on all the same problem?

have any a idea what is wrong with the Network?

On a other System with three NICs near the same configuration all is working?

The second Problem is, I can't disable the IPv6_PRIVACY on "ens9" I have all
disabled in the Kernel I set it in the ifconf-ens9, but I have the most time a
privacy IPv6 Address ?

after a "systemctl restart network" the IPv6_PRIVACY is gone ?

What is different on a boot  initial and a systemctl restart network ?
--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards,

  Günther J. Niederwimmer